Tamil Nadu Revised Factory License fees with Effect from 01.01.2019
Tamilnadu , Labour And Employment (M2) Department issued G O (Ms) No:132 Dated. 28.09.2018. regarding Revised Tamil Nadu Factory License fees with Effect from 01.01.2019 and details as follows.
The Factories Act, 1948 (Central Act LXIII of 1948) and Tamil Nadu Factories Rules, 1950— Amendment to rule 4, rule 56B, rule 67A, rule 86 A and rule 95 of the Tamil Nadu Factories Rules,1950 – Revision of License fees. Pressure plant testing fees and Medical Examination fees —Preliminary Notification—Confirmed – Orders—Issued.
Reference: G.O.(Ms) No. 126, Labour and Employment Department. dated 24.07.2017.From the Director of Industrial Safety and Health. Letter No.B1/31574/2016 dated 28.09.2017,16.11 .2017. 12.12.2017. and 04.09.2018
- In the Government Order first read above, a Preliminary Notification was issued amending the rule 4, rule 56B, rule 67A. rule 86,A and rule 95 of the Tamil Nadu Factories Rules,1950, under the Factories Act, 1948 (Central Act LXIII of 1948), for enhancement of license fees, Pressure plant testing fees and Medical examination fees.
- The Director of Industrial Safety and Health in his letter second read above, has stated that suggestion/objection have been received from the
Associations and examined and has requested the Government to confirm the above said Preliminary Notification.
- Accordingly, the Preliminary Notification issued in G.O.(Ms) No.126, Labour and Employment (M2) Department, dated 24.07.2017 for amending the rule 4, rule 56B. rule 67A, rule 86 A and rule 95 of the Tamil Nadu Factories Rules 1950, notified in the Government Order read above is here by confirmed with revised rates of Licence Fees and other Fees as prescribed in this notification.
- The appended Notification shall be published in the Tamil Nadu Government Gazette both in English and Tamil.
- The Director, Tamil Development and Information Department,
Secretariat, Chennai is requested to send the Tamil translation of the Notification to the Works Manager, Government Central Press, Chennai-600079.
To download detail notification click belowRevised-Tamil-Nadu-Factory-License-fees-with-Effect-from-01.01.2019.pdf (44 downloads)
Source: Tamilnadu Gazette