Procedure for Registration of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana Scheme
EPFO authorities now insisting all the employers to get registration in the PMPRY Portal
Procedure of Login
- Login through EPFO Official portal of http://epfindia.gov.in
- Select our services in the left side of the page and then select For Principle Employers.
- Then select Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana in the services column of left side menus and it will redirected to PMPRY home page https://pmrpy.gov.in/
- In that please click Login button in the right side top and then following window will show for registration.
- For registration employer can use the existing login credentials of ECR Portal of EPFO or verified LIN number.
- After login enter the following details like
- Establishment Profile National Industrial Classification Code (NIC – 2008)
- Enter details of Labour Identification Number (LIN)
- Employer contact person Name
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details (Benefits will be transferred to this account)
- Last step is to verify the above details with Digital Signature.
Who is eligible for PMPRY
(i) an employee earning less than Rs. 15000 per month,
(ii) not working in any establishment registered with the EPFO in the past (prior to 01st April, 2016) and
(iii) did not have a Universal Account Number prior to 01st April, 2016.
All the above conditions should be satisfied for an employee to be categorised as new employee.
The employer is not eligible for PMPRY for the period from 01st April 2016 to till date also they have register in to portal.
Image Source: EPFO