MCA Vacancies for Retired Govt. servants of the level of Under Secretary for National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA)
Government of India, Ministry of Corporate Affairs issued Circular vide N o.A-12034/1/2018-Ad.I New Delhi, dated the 20th December, 2018 regarding Vacancies for retired Govt. servants and details as follows.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs invites applications from retired and willing Government servants for the following posts of consultants:
1. 2 retired Govt. servants of the level of Under Secretary for National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA).
11. 3 retired Govt. servants of the level of Section Officer for NFRA.
111. 1 retired Govt. servant of the level of Assistant Director or below for Official Language Division.
2. The monthly remuneration of consultants will be fixed on ‘Last pay drawn minus pension plus DA thereon’ basis. Consultants will not be entitled for any other allowance/ perks/leave.
3. Willing retired officers, who are in a position to join immediately on call, may submit their particulars in the enclosed format along with relevant documents to the Ad. I section, Room No. 518, A-wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi, within 21 days of the date of issue of this circular. Applications received incomplete or after the due date will not be considered.