Opportunities for Women Entrepreneurs in their Countries and Communities by Ms.Ivanka Trump, Advisor US President
The Global Entrepreneurship Summit is being held for the first time in South Asia in Hyderabad, India, from November 28-30. Co-hosted by the Governments of the United States and India, Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi will inaugurate the summit and Advisor to the President Ivanka Trump will lead the U.S. contingent to GES.
A line up of the speakers at the plenary session is listed below.
Tuesday, November 28, 4:30 p.m.
Be the Change: Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Remarks by Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi
- Remarks by Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao
- Remarks by Advisor to the President of the United States Ivanka Trump
- Remarks will be followed by a panel session on opening up opportunities for women entrepreneurs in their countries and communities.
- Moderated by John Chambers, Chairman Emeritus, Cisco
- Ivanka Trump, Advisor to the President of the United States
- Nirmala Sitharaman, Minister of Defense, Government of India
- Sibongile Sambo, Managing Director, SRS Aviation and SRS Petroleum
- Marcus Wallenberg, Chairman, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken (SEB)
These plenary participants will join dozens of other session speakers and experts and an outstanding group of 1,500 entrepreneurs, investors, and supporters of entrepreneurship from more than 150 countries and territories across the world.
The Summit has introduced a mobile application to enable seamless networking among all the registered delegates. A wearable device interlinked with the application is also being provided to all delegates for use during and after the summit. So far, 1500 delegates have downloaded the app, 20,000 profiles have been viewed, 4,000 messages and 6,000 business cards have been exchanged and 500 meetings have already been set up.