Proposal for Compassionate Appointment in EPFO
EPFO issued circular vide No. HRM-V /IV/ 11(07)/2015/CA Policy Matter/Vol.I/4563 dated 29th June 2018 regarding Proposal for Compassionate Appointment in EPFO and details as follows.
1.Please refer to your representation dated 22.02.2018 on the above cited subject.
- This office has received application from the family of the deceased employees through Zonal/Regional Offices for compassionate appointment. To bring about uniformity and transparency in assessing the suitability of such appointment on compassionate ground, it has been decided to adopt the system of allocation of points to various attributes/parameters based on 100 point scale as devised by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology,
Department of Posts vide Circular No. 37-36/2004-SBP-1/C dated 21.01.2010 and point gradation as updated by the Ministry of Defence Circular No.19(2)/2017-D (Lab) dated 09.01.2018 (two sets of Circulars are attached herewith).
- Keeping in view the administrative requirement in processing such applications for appointment on compassionate ground the following proforma has been made which are enclosed herewith.
SI.No. Proforma Title
- Part A Proforma regarding employment of dependents of employees who died while in service/retired on invalid pension (To be candidate/applicant for appointment) .
- Part B Proforma to be filled by the RPFC of the Region.
3 . Part C Relative Merit Points Assessment on a 100 point scale for Compassionate Appointment.
- The table of reference for allocations of points to various attributes based on the 100 point scales is also attached herewith, which may be used for the assessment in Part C proforma.
- Henceforth, all the field offices may forward applications for appointment on compassionate ground in the above format in Part A, B & C with specific recommendations.
(This issues with the approval of the Central P.F. Commissioner).
To download detail notification click below