National Capital Territory of Delhi is pleased to constitute the Delhi Minimum Wages Advisory Board
Government of Nct of Delhi, Labour Department issued gazette Notification vide No.F.13(1)/2018/MW/Lab 50 dated 09.01.2019 regarding constitute the Delhi Minimum Wages Advisory Board.
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 7 of the Minimum Wages Act, 1948(XI) of 1948) read with Government of India, Ministry of State Notification 104-J dated 24.08.1950 and Ministry of Home Affairs notification dated 06.02.1967, Lieutenant Governor, National Capital Territory of Delhi is pleased to constitute the Delhi Minimum Wages Advisory Board consisting of following persons for advising the Government in respect of fixation and revision of minimum rates of wages.
MEMBERS OF THE MINIMUM WAGES ADVISORY BOARD
1 Secretary (Labour). Chairman
1. Pr. Secretary (Finance) or his nominee not below the rank of Special Secretary (Finance). Member
2. Director (Economic & Statistics), Planning Department, GNCT of Delhi. Member
3. Addl. Secretary (Labour)/Addl. Labour Commissioner, GNCT of Delhi. Member
NON OFFICIAL MEMBERS
1. Sh. Sanjai Bhatt Professor, Delhi School of Social Works..
2. Dr. Paramjit Associate Professor, Delhi School of Economics. Member
1. Sh. Brajesh Kumar, Bhartiya Mazdoor Sangh (BMS).
2. Ch. Zile Singh Gujjar,Indian National Trade Union Congress(INTUC)
3. Sh. Dhirendra Sharma, All India Trade Union Congress(AITUC)
4. Sh. Narayan Singh, Hind Mazdoor Sabha(HMS)
5. Sh. Anurag Saxena, Centre of Indian Trade Union(CITU)
6. Smt. Ankita Upreti, SEWA
7. Sh. V.K.S. Gautam, All India Central Council of Trade Union(AICCTU)
8. Sh. Jawhar Prasad Singh, Labour Progressive Federation (LPF).
9. Sh. Shatrujeet Singh, United Trade Union Congress (UTUC)
10. Sh. Sunil Kumar, National Front of Indian Trade Union(NFITU)
11. Sh. Ramendra Kumar, Trade Union Coordination Centre (TUCC).
12. Sh. Harish Tyagi, All India United Trade Union Centre (AIUTUC). Member 13. Sh. Krishna Kumar Yadav, Shramik Vikas Sangthan (SVS). Member 14. Sh. Rajeev Aggarwal, Hospital Employees Union (HEU). Member 15. Dr. Animesh Dass, Indian Federation of Trade Union(IFTU). Member
1. Sh. Sameer Nayyar, Delhi Factory Owners Federation 2. Sh. Udesh Babal, Federation of Okhla Industrial Association (Okhla Factory Owners Association) Member 3. Sh. Vinay Jain, Narela Chamber of Commerce and Industrial Association. Member 4. Sh. Tara Chand, Patpar Ganj F.I.E Entrepreneurs Association. Member 5. Sh. Varun Mittal, Laghu Udyog Bharti. Member 6. Sh. Manpreet Singh, New Delhi Traders Association. Member 7. Sh. Rohit Sabarwal, Lajpat Nagar Traders Association. Member 8. Sh. Murli Mani, Vayapar Mandal, Karol Bagh. Member 9. Sh. Ravi Wig, PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Member 10. Sh. Raghuvansh Arora, Apex Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Member 11. Sh. ‘Ashok Gupta, Dal & Besan Miller Association. Member 12. Sh. Ashok Tulsian, Delhi Hindustani Mercantile Association. Member 13. Sh. Vinod Gulati, Hotel Restaurant Association of North India. Member 14. Dr. K.K. Kalra, Association of Health Care Providers. Member 15. Sh. Kanwal Kurndr, Association of Whole Sale Readymade Garments Dealers Member.
To download detail notification click below
By order and in name of the Lieutenant Governor National Capital Territory of Delhi